Tuesday, June 1, 2010

At the Market This Week:

Tomorrow (Wed. 6/2), we will be at the market under the Pavilion at Central Park in College Station from 4-7PM. We will have TexKings available at this market. These clingstone peaches are big, ripe, juicy and sweet! Come enjoy the first fruits of the summer tomorrow afternoon, and say a big hello to the Peach Man... my dad! He's kinda shy, but he knows his peaches!

On Friday, June 4, I will be set up with other vendors of the BVFM in conjunction with Art Step and First Friday in Downtown Bryan. We will be located across the street from Village Café in the parking lot of St. Andrews church. This event will last from 5-9PM. I will be there with peaches, soap and baskets. I will be bringing more TexKings and maybe even the first of the freestones (stay tuned!). Come enjoy the fun in downtown Bryan and take home some local produce and other handmade creations.

On Saturday, June 5, we will be back the market in Bryan from 8-12PM at the Health Dept parking lot (corner of Texas Ave. and Wm Jennings Bryan Pkwy). I am watching the TexStars closely… these are the first of the freestones! I believe at least some of them will be ready for picking later this week. I will post to this blog if indeed they are ready Friday or Saturday. At first taste, these are really sweet peaches - the sweetest ones yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment